Rosegal - On Hold Unitl i send them copies of my CC and ID over unsecure conection? Ridiculous

They put my order on hold with no notice until i went to find out where it was a week later, They are phishing for ID and CC information to be sent to them via an unsecured connection even though they claim membership with many site securing groups. Seems like a scam to me.

Cancelling my order, thankfully i read all the reviews here.

but since this site wont let me post without 100 words i get to write this here. dumb, yeah dont shop there, blah blah blah blah blah...nope not 100 words yet. Seriously guys, i cant make a complaint smaller? Ok finally here...yippeee. uhg, need three more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21, 2015 #1051595

Dear Customer,
Thank you your feedback.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
We are NOT a ***.About the issue we are willing to resolve it soon and offer an extra compensation for you.
Could you please answer us and provide the order number?
Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about