They put my order on hold with no notice until i went to find out where it was a week later, They are phishing for ID and CC information to be sent to them via an unsecured connection even though they claim membership with many site securing groups. Seems like a scam to me.

Cancelling my order, thankfully i read all the reviews here.

but since this site wont let me post without 100 words i get to write this here. dumb, yeah dont shop there, blah blah blah blah blah...nope not 100 words yet. Seriously guys, i cant make a complaint smaller? Ok finally here...yippeee. uhg, need three more.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada

Dear Customer,

Thank you your feedback.

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

We are NOT a ***.About the issue we are willing to resolve it soon and offer an extra compensation for you.

Could you please answer us and provide the order number?

Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused.

Thank you very much for your understanding.Best Regards Rosegal.com Customer Service