Saint Paul, Minnesota
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling.One top was too tiny to get on, the other (both medium) fit fine.

The tiny shirt was gross with white fabric and polyester gold thread lace when the original was all white. Far too cumbersome to attempt a return to China, too cheap to pay return shipping. Interestingly, when the order was placed, it dropped two items of the intended six.

Looks like I was lucky for that!I will not order again from Rosegal, they have no quality assurance.

Review about: Sweater.

I liked: Ability to trick me with pictures.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Exceptional Customer Service from ROSEGAL Staff Rosegal "I had great Customer Service from the ROSEGAL staff and I want to share this. I had a parcel that was slow to arrive, so I emailed my concerns to..." Read more Truly very impressed with Rosegal! Rosegal "I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first when placing my order (as we all are when ordering sometjing online), but I was very impressed when I received..." Read more Rosegal - The item wasn't good, but the customer service was lovely! Rosegal "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more