Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.3

Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling.One top was too tiny to get on, the other (both medium) fit fine.

The tiny shirt was gross with white fabric and polyester gold thread lace when the original was all white. Far too cumbersome to attempt a return to China, too cheap to pay return shipping. Interestingly, when the order was placed, it dropped two items of the intended six.

Looks like I was lucky for that!I will not order again from Rosegal, they have no quality assurance.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded a picture. He best about rosegal shirt from Rosegal was ability to trick me with pictures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments