Rosegal - Odd clothing, varying fit, unraveling with first wear
Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling.One top was too tiny to get on, the other (both medium) fit fine.
The tiny shirt was gross with white fabric and polyester gold thread lace when the original was all white. Far too cumbersome to attempt a return to China, too cheap to pay return shipping. Interestingly, when the order was placed, it dropped two items of the intended six.
Looks like I was lucky for that!I will not order again from Rosegal, they have no quality assurance.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Ability to trick me with pictures
What I disliked
- Terrible quality and no customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "I wear size 8 US; I ordered swimwear XL does not fit. I'm a DDD cup the XL swimwear cup only covers 1/4 of my DDD cup bra. ..."
- "Bought a truck airbase auto Jacksonville price on add showed 6800.00 and when contract came in credit acceptance showed 10950.00 called car lot they said they didn't do credit acceptance..."
- "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..."
- "We booked a package through BookVIP being told we were not staying at the intended resort that was being offered thru the time share. However - I distinctly asked if..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."