I ordered 2 items money still not taken out cannot submit a ticket you get know where!!Ordered on Sept 19th and cannot even chat online there is never anyone there...you get nothing.It said would take up to 6 business days to come out of my account now I am canceling my card and telling my bank.ugh!!!I dont know who to contact or find out if my funds will be taken out etc.

I will never buy again from this site!@!!I had a bad feeling as well so buyer beware and not sure who to go to legally##########################################################################################################################################################################################################################

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "don't charge my card cancel order" as the author lost $24. jojosshopping1 is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. The most disappointing about rosegal online order at Rosegal was get no answer from rosegal Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments