Order #Z1602241242589017

Tracking #SGLBZ1571018543

Ticket # T16031107262

I want a refund. Not satisfied. I paid with my credit card too.

How long does it take to receive? I want a refund credited to my credit card. I have never had a problem ordering from Overstock or Shein. Just Rosegal. please help me. All I got was an Order #Z1602241242589017; and Tracking # SGLBZ1571018543 and Ticket #T16031107262. Tell me what I need to do and give me a correct phone number to call customer service please please please please please please please please please please please please

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rosegal online order from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery not received and communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I ordered 3 Fingerlings for my great Grandaughter and have still not received. I would love to receive as soon as possible.

I had the same issue with this scam of a website. I filed a complaint through PayPal and got a full refund. Hopefully you used PayPal.