I made an order about 2 weeks ago and the money has been deducted from my account which means the company has been paid, yet my order still says 'processing'.I would really like to know what the hold up is if they have already taken my money???

Have read many bad reviews AFTER I made the order. Guess I should have done my research! I do feel this so called company is nothing but fraud.

Shame on them and I hope there is away to turn them in and get a refund!!!Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help take these people down!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal rosegal online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada

Dear cindyyates,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.Could you please provide your order number? We will resolve it soon.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Best Regards Rosegal.com Customer Service