customer service number just goes to busy signal. the products are really bad....

they're not good products doesn't look like the picture... This company is not deserving of any stars. Rosegal takes your money, fails to deliver the goods, promises a refund via paypal and then does NOTHING.

This is an example of the bs email I received from them re chasing my refund: "There need some time for they refund... I will never buy from Rosegal again!!!!!!I purchased a dress from them in the summer, it didn't fit properly so I asked for a replacement (just a bigger size), they said they didn't have any larger sizes in stock, which was rubbish, because I could see online that they had a larger size in stock!!!!

Review about: Rosegal Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ordered and received my shower curtain but I must say it is really colour wise is nothing like the picture on the website.

On a level you can see a resemblance in the print but it was purchased to match a pallet of colours used a rooms furniture and wall colours.

Supposed to be print of timber panels or planks. So browns and tans were the desired tones.

Instead it is largely white areas and believe it or not purple is a fairly dominate colour of it.

Waste of money.

I didn't actually intend it to be a shower curtain but a screen to some ugly utility cabling .