Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ordered two hoodies.Received one yesterday.

Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?!

I should have known better when they took forever just to send my order out or the fact that I have found a majority of negative reviews around the internet on multiple sources. It's highly disappointing because if they were actually true to form these would be some of the cutest closes ever.

They really need to figure out what they are doing over there and get a better customer service going.The hoodie does fit fine so size was not an issue.

Review about: Hoodie.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion