Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ordered two hoodies.Received one yesterday.

Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?!

I should have known better when they took forever just to send my order out or the fact that I have found a majority of negative reviews around the internet on multiple sources. It's highly disappointing because if they were actually true to form these would be some of the cutest closes ever.

They really need to figure out what they are doing over there and get a better customer service going.The hoodie does fit fine so size was not an issue.

Review about: Hoodie.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rosegal - Love, love, love Rosegal "I am a very skeptic person when it comes to online shopping and after considering it for months, I finally decided to place an order with Rosegal and I have..." Read more Rosegal - Review about Dress Rosegal "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..." Read more NO Issues with Rosegal - Exceptional Customer Service/Product(s) Rosegal "I am writing because I want to share that I had no issues at all with this company. I highly recommend doing business with them. Their expeditious handling of my..." Read more Rosegal -  Can I have my money back in my account? Rosegal "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more