Brookings, Oregon

I ordered a sweater on Oct.26th 2015.

It is November 19th, 2015 and have not received the item yet. They even sent a picture of the tracking number, but it does not exist. Then there is no phone number and when you type a complaint to the support team, it won't submit it. What a scam this place is!

I'm going to try to report them for not delivering. I contacted UPS, USPS and Fedex, but they have no record of that number that they gave me. I doubt, from reading the other reviews, that I will ever get my item. I'm going to contact the Better Business Bureau to get some advice.

What a ripoff!You should be ashamed of this business practice.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. The most disappointing about cardigan from Rosegal was i cannot get my money back Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Racine, Wisconsin, United States #1066729

It's a Chinese Company, located in China.