Rosegal is a fraud. Ordered a Jacket from them on Sept 27, 2016 and never received it. When I tried calling turns out that they don't even have a real phone line, it's a magic jack line so it's obvious the company is a front.

I did get a tracking number from DHL and when I called them they said that they had not received any product from the seller and that I needed to call them directly to find out where my product was. No luck..... I seriously considered trying to find their facilities.

IamKenJackson wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising, customer service sucks, unable to return and shipping took a month. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal paint splatter print long sleeve pullover hoodie for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234685

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

The delivery time can be affected by many uncontrolled factors.

I have followed up your case and our team will resolve it for you in the ticket.

Can you please send us your order number?

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service