Resolved
1.8

I ordered some cute tops from Rosegal.com about two weeks ago.I knew that the shipment was coming from China, but I never even received my items.

Every time I would check to see if my order had been processed and shipped out I would see that my order was still processing. My order had been processing for a *** week even though it told me that processing would take one to three days on my order. I even paid extra for expedited shipping! I opened a ticket about a week after not seeing it change from processing to shipped.

They said that they would get back to me in 24 hours. I waited three days and then decided since I used Paypal in the transaction I would open a case with them. Needless to say the instantly refunded my money and the case was closed.

Seriously this company is a total scam and they use other people's photos to make you believe that they are legitimate.I have seen reviews where people received their items, but it seems to me the larger your order is, the more difficulty you have with it getting here.

emilyra6491 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $58 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was useless customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal top for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1146643

Dear emilyra6491,

Thank you for your important feedback.

Please understand after we receive your order,normally it will take us some time to prepare the items.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer a resolution.Would you mind providing us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service