1.6

I ordered a couple of items for my daughter, and did not pay for the pricier shipping which includes tracking, so apparently, there is no way to trace the item.After about 45 days, I inquired via the RoseGal website about my order, and let them know I had not received it.

They told me since I did not pay for the insured shipping, I needed to wait 60 days before they would consider the item lost. After 60 days, I sent an inquiry through their system again. I waited a week, and no response. So I sent a third inquiry yesterday.

Today, still no response. So I have filed a claim with PayPal and still have to wait a couple of weeks to see if RoseGal responds to my situation before they will escalate the claim process. Oddly enough, in my PayPal transactions, the charge just shows that the payment was made to "Olivia" with no last name. It does show RoseGal somewhere in the system, because when I did a transaction search under "RoseGal" it came up.

I will not be doing business with this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $29. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments