4.8

I needed an attractive outfit for a wedding on a tight budget. After checking some youtube video reviews on rosegal I decided to give them a chance.

Finding the whole outfit was easy because of the large range of products they carry. I paid a small fee for faster shipping and was surprised at the quality of the products for the amount I paid. I purchased a peacock print dress, a metal filigree cuff bracelet, and a metal cutout belt. The dress was only twenty dollars, the belt was ten, and the cuff bracelet was three.

Customer service messaged me after I placed my order to ensure I was satisfied when it arrived.

I know the company had a rough start, however, based on my experience they have learned and improved drastically. I will definitely be shopping there again in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Dress.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quality of the products and the low price.

Comments

This is nonsense lol. They have learned nothing.

They are criminals and have stolen my money, as well as the money of thousands of other VICTIMS. Your phony review won't trick people into using Rosegal. I'm making it my personal mission in life to raise awareness and to make sure that I warn everyone about the company's shady and illegal business practices! And yes, let's be real here.

When someone takes your money and doesnt give you what you paid for, they have robbed you. If they refuse to give you back your money, that is ILLEGAL.

Hence, Rosegal = Criminals that should all be locked up in prison. #Facts