Order z1512080219070275.Missing items: 100550801 and YJ1153701.
Item 153183804 size 2L largest for men turns out to be as big as M for women, unwearable for his size. Item 113873102 has defective trim sticking out. Cut is too broad in the bottom. This is my first order and will be my last.
Tried to submit issues to the Support Center but entry couldn't get thru. No feature to reset password. Not very user-friendly.
This review as well requires at least 80 words to get thru.I have never found any such requirements with other companies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I have bought 11 items and for now I only received 8 of them. Between these 8 items only 3 of them look a bit closer to the photo on..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "First time shopping online and it was great! I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it. The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before...."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."