4.8

I am a very skeptic person when it comes to online shopping and after considering it for months, I finally decided to place an order with Rosegal and I have not regretted it since.The staff are friendly and very helpful in assisting where there were a problem and the product that I have received is even better than I could think.

I absolutely love it and would truly recommend it to anyone who would like to give online shopping a chance .

Test it out for yourself, it is the best way to know what you are going to get.I was so impressed, I already placed my next order

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Rosegal and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

District Heights, Maryland, United States #1243983

So whats a good number for rosegal? I haven't receive my coat yet? I tried of calling all numbers for this site and all of them is out of service smh