Bratislava, Bratislava
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal.They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to).

The coat is TERRIBLE quality and too small. The photo frame is broken. No return address is stated, and they don't answer phone or email. I would like to return the goods for refund but I can't.

Their 'chat' service is always offline. And in order to submit a support ticket on their site, you need an account ID and password (none of which I required to set up during purchase, so I have none).

This is a terrible purchase experience.DON'T BUY FROM ROSEGAL, IT'S A RIP-OFF.

Review about: Rosegal Warranty And Return.

I didn't like: Terrible quality and no customer service, Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rosegal - Review about Dress Rosegal "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..." Read more Rosegal - Bathing suit with inhuman proportions? Rosegal "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..." Read more Rosegal - Review about Bathing Suit from Chapel Hill, Tennessee Rosegal "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought two bathing suits, spent $50. Both arrived damaged and with rips even stains on them. No tags, just thrown in a little bag..." Read more Rosegal - Excelent service and quality Rosegal "I'm from Argentina, and buying at Rose Gal was my first experience buying outside my country, and I have to say I was not disappointed. I purchased a dress, just..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more