Bratislava, Bratislava
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal.They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to).

The coat is TERRIBLE quality and too small. The photo frame is broken. No return address is stated, and they don't answer phone or email. I would like to return the goods for refund but I can't.

Their 'chat' service is always offline. And in order to submit a support ticket on their site, you need an account ID and password (none of which I required to set up during purchase, so I have none).

This is a terrible purchase experience.DON'T BUY FROM ROSEGAL, IT'S A RIP-OFF.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. GalinaR is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rosegal shipping service at Rosegal was fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments