I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal.They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to).
The coat is TERRIBLE quality and too small. The photo frame is broken. No return address is stated, and they don't answer phone or email. I would like to return the goods for refund but I can't.
Their 'chat' service is always offline. And in order to submit a support ticket on their site, you need an account ID and password (none of which I required to set up during purchase, so I have none).
This is a terrible purchase experience.DON'T BUY FROM ROSEGAL, IT'S A RIP-OFF.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible quality and no customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rosegal Warranty And Return
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I just received a order that cost me 50.00 USD. The size I odered was from the plus size and it was XXXL. However the size I received was a..."
- "They sent me a sweater that was not at ALL what the picture looked like, complete SCAM! THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!! Don't waste your money!!!! All products are fake and..."
- "I have bought 11 items and for now I only received 8 of them. Between these 8 items only 3 of them look a bit closer to the photo on..."
- "This company starts to target you by phone, proposing investment services. Their site www.hassassociates.com looks credible. They use a very professionnal-like pitch, and have a very skilled communication approach, chasing..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."