Columbus, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by mail- also when it arrived it's not a sleeping bag blanket it is sized for a large doll. It is tiny.

Total waste of money it will not fit the child I ordered it for and now I am unable to log in to the account or reach customer service it's a cycle that won't let me log in or recognize my account.

I am unable to determine how return it

Review about: Rosegal Online Order.

I didn't like: Deceptive advertising, Wrong sizing, Unable to return.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Blanket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $17
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234671

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Rosegal offers a 30 day warranty to return the products for a refund or exchange.

Please review our warranty and return policy on our website: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.

Could you please refer to your ticket?

We are sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234235

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket.

Could you please tell us your order number ?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service