I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by mail- also when it arrived it's not a sleeping bag blanket it is sized for a large doll. It is tiny.

Total waste of money it will not fit the child I ordered it for and now I am unable to log in to the account or reach customer service it's a cycle that won't let me log in or recognize my account.

I am unable to determine how return it

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rosegal blanket from Rosegal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive advertising, wrong sizing and unable to return. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234671

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Rosegal offers a 30 day warranty to return the products for a refund or exchange.

Please review our warranty and return policy on our website: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/

Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.

Could you please refer to your ticket?

We are sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1234235

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket.

Could you please tell us your order number ?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service