Rosegal - Item crappy

46 of 719 Rosegal reviews

I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by mail- also when it arrived it's not a sleeping bag blanket it is sized for a large doll. It is tiny.

Total waste of money it will not fit the child I ordered it for and now I am unable to log in to the account or reach customer service it's a cycle that won't let me log in or recognize my account.

I am unable to determine how return it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rosegal Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #944530

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
46 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rada

Nov 01 #1234671 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
Rosegal offers a 30 day warranty to return the products for a refund or exchange. Please review our warranty and return policy on our website: http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team. Could you please refer to your ticket?
We are sorry for the frustration this has caused you.
Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Oct 31 #1234235 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please tell us your order number ?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.