Update by user May 05, 2016

I heard nothing from Rosegal...

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2016

I have bought 11 items and for now I only received 8 of them. Between these 8 items only 3 of them look a bit closer to the photo on Rosegal website. The rest of the items are simply horrible;

-One of the shirt's sawing is really bad and although it is Small size the real size is like Large (162166901, there is no way that can be Small).

-One has stained on it and the quality is bad, this the most terrible white shirt I have ever seen (141492201)

-The jeans dress is like a shirt and the material is not really jeans (147659501) ( my size is Small for dresses too but this small size dress like a shirt!

-The red spliced plaid shirt is not like on the your website either. (157548802)

None of them are like what they show on their website and they are really bad quality!!!

Another thing is that on the website with capital letters they are saying that FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE but they charged me for shipping too!!!

I have tried to contact the customer support yet the page is obviously designed not to receive complaint. Although I did everything right the site is only causing problems and asking me to choose the question type while the bar section does not allow me to do so...!

Since there are lots of people who are not happy with Rosegal, it seems this is the way they do their business. They made a profit what I bought but certainly they lost their business with me for the future. This is so pity that they could make more money if they give the services and quality they promised on their website. I often shop from online sites and wanted to try theirs this time but it was first and last time for me!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ''ROSEGAL'' unless you want to waste your time and money!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of rosegal shirt from Rosegal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products and customer service, i hated my experience and an awful lying company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

I have ordered 4 items from them last week. I need to learn to read reviews before choosing a website to purchase clothing and shoes. : (

denizaffiliate16
to Anonymous #1139774

I agree... :( After this experience I will definitely be more careful choosing a website!