Rosegal - Horrible Products, Terrible After Sale Experience!!!

Update added by user May 05

I heard nothing from Rosegal...

Original review posted by user Apr 03

I have bought 11 items and for now I only received 8 of them. Between these 8 items only 3 of them look a bit closer to the photo on Rosegal website. The rest of the items are simply horrible;

-One of the shirt's sawing is really bad and although it is Small size the real size is like Large (162166901, there is no way that can be Small).

-One has stained on it and the quality is bad, this the most terrible white shirt I have ever seen (141492201)

-The jeans dress is like a shirt and the material is not really jeans (147659501) ( my size is Small for dresses too but this small size dress like a shirt!

-The red spliced plaid shirt is not like on the your website either. (157548802)

None of them are like what they show on their website and they are really bad quality!!!

Another thing is that on the website with capital letters they are saying that FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE but they charged me for shipping too!!!

I have tried to contact the customer support yet the page is obviously designed not to receive complaint. Although I did everything right the site is only causing problems and asking me to choose the question type while the bar section does not allow me to do so...!

Since there are lots of people who are not happy with Rosegal, it seems this is the way they do their business. They made a profit what I bought but certainly they lost their business with me for the future. This is so pity that they could make more money if they give the services and quality they promised on their website. I often shop from online sites and wanted to try theirs this time but it was first and last time for me!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ''ROSEGAL'' unless you want to waste your time and money!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #822573 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 03 #1138873

I have ordered 4 items from them last week. I need to learn to read reviews before choosing a website to purchase clothing and shoes. : (

0 0 Reply

Apr 05 #1139774

I agree... :( After this experience I will definitely be more careful choosing a website!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about