Gilbert, Arizona

It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away.They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several times with no success, I sent them a message; then they say they can't track because it was sent flat mail.

I received two days ago. The size tag indicates XL but it's more like a Small. Workmanship looks like a young kid did it -- one of the seams has an opening is incomplete, the ends are unfinished and lots of loose threads.

PIECE OF TRASH!!!Wish I had found this website before I ordered.

Review about: Blouse.

I didn't like: Quality of workmanship, Delivery times.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Blouse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Have not received any response from them!

I had the same problem and going through to resolve but they keep telling me to wait and track package but the system says it can't be tracked????

to Anonymous #1091797

MINE TOOK A MONTH. I WILL PROBABLY THROW IN THE TRASH.

Rosegal - Scam Website, Poor Quality= Understatement Rosegal "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..." Read more Rosegal - Great Site! Rosegal "First time shopping online and it was great! I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it. The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before...." Read more Rosegal - Excellent Rosegal "I recently purchased a dress. The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful. I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items,..." Read more Rosegal - Blouses Rosegal "I purchased blouses that ran about three sizes smaller than a true size stated. So I filed a complaint with Paypal. Rosegal makes you think they are located in California...." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more