It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away.They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several times with no success, I sent them a message; then they say they can't track because it was sent flat mail.

I received two days ago. The size tag indicates XL but it's more like a Small. Workmanship looks like a young kid did it -- one of the seams has an opening is incomplete, the ends are unfinished and lots of loose threads.

PIECE OF TRASH!!!Wish I had found this website before I ordered.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosegal blouse from Rosegal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of workmanship and delivery times. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Have not received any response from them!

I had the same problem and going through to resolve but they keep telling me to wait and track package but the system says it can't be tracked????

to Anonymous #1091797

MINE TOOK A MONTH. I WILL PROBABLY THROW IN THE TRASH.