Please DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THESE ITEMS! I purchases 12 items that were 254.00. Out of 12 items only 2 fit and they were tight. First of all they want you to send copies of you drivers license for assurance of your credit card. DO NOT DO THIS! I refused and they went ahead and charged my card. I have received 3 deliveries so far and out of the 10 items 2 fit and they are a bit tight. I am still waiting on the 2 other blouses. I have typed customer service 3 times asking for an RMA# and address to send the large and x-Large coats and dresses and leggings back to for a refund. They are giving me a hard time and do not want to answer my question but want to give me credit. The clothes are very cheaply made. Some of the buttons are half way sewn on and strings are hanging from uncut and tied threads. They also fold the clothing so small and wad the stuff up to shove it into a small bag that the clothing looks like a mess when you unwrap it. They actually wanted me to send photos of the clothing. I would not do it. This stuff is made overseas and someone is shipping it from the states to your door. They want me to incur a big cost of shipping it back to China and state I may want to check with the post office before I send as it can be very costly.

This company in my opinion is a big fat rip off. I am 55 years old and weigh 153 pounds. The Large and extra large coats and blouses fit small women from the Chinese culture. Not American woman.

I want a refund to be placed on my credit card for the clothing that I send back in full. I just can't get them to give me an RMA or an address to forward it to.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Comments