First time shopping online and it was great!I bought a mermaid tail blanket and i love it.
The price was way better compared with other sites i checked before. The size and color of the product was just as advertised and its so soft and confy. I was surprised that the shipping was so fast, faster than expected. Plus the package arrived in perfect conditions.
In general, the site has a huge stock of different products, very good prices and a lot of sales.
The quality of the products is great and i really like that the shipping is free and worldwide.Im definitely shopping again i Rosegal :)
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Mermaid Tail Blanket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "I know I didn't pay for tracking but I would like to be contacted by the company I've been calling I've been sending the little contact tickets and I don't..."
- "I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal. They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to). The..."
- "My first experience with this company they sent me the wrong shoes. They asked me to send them back and they would replace them. The return shipment would cost..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."