Great experience with Rosegal

69 of 719 Rosegal reviews

I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now.I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend them to others.

I have ordered several products, most of them are dresses and just in my last order I experimented with a pair of flat boots. Everything has always arrived in excellent shape, the products are of great quality and it all fits me. I always get this happy feeling when my latest order arrives and I can try all the dresses on. My tips for you are to follow the measuring charts (you won't go wrong with the size that way, I'm usually small, but sometimes need to order the medium size), and to be considerate in that this is an international shipping order.

I've received some of my orders within a week, and some in more time, but I have been extremely satisfied with every single product, and seriously, their prices are beyond great. I live in Canada and there is no way I can buy such cute dresses at those prices here. I receive a lot of compliments on the dresses (from work clothes, to special event dresses) and I will continue to refer people to Rosegal. Also, I have contacted the company many times with questions, and I have always received a quick and kind response from them.

My personal experience with Rosegal has been amazing. I am a very happy customer and their level of service is excellent.

They always follow up with me on any questions I might have and I can see they work hard on making customers happy.I hope this review helps you :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Quality of the products and the low price
    • Such cute clothes and warm customer service
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Their products are beautiful and at great prices
Product or service
Rosegal Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #922521 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
69 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×