I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now.I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend them to others.

I have ordered several products, most of them are dresses and just in my last order I experimented with a pair of flat boots. Everything has always arrived in excellent shape, the products are of great quality and it all fits me. I always get this happy feeling when my latest order arrives and I can try all the dresses on. My tips for you are to follow the measuring charts (you won't go wrong with the size that way, I'm usually small, but sometimes need to order the medium size), and to be considerate in that this is an international shipping order.

I've received some of my orders within a week, and some in more time, but I have been extremely satisfied with every single product, and seriously, their prices are beyond great. I live in Canada and there is no way I can buy such cute dresses at those prices here. I receive a lot of compliments on the dresses (from work clothes, to special event dresses) and I will continue to refer people to Rosegal. Also, I have contacted the company many times with questions, and I have always received a quick and kind response from them.

My personal experience with Rosegal has been amazing. I am a very happy customer and their level of service is excellent.

They always follow up with me on any questions I might have and I can see they work hard on making customers happy.I hope this review helps you :)

Review about: Rosegal Online Order.

I liked: Quality of the products and the low price, Such cute clothes and warm customer service.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Their products are beautiful and at great prices / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.