5.0
Poster increased review rating.

It's a great eshop and a very good customer service. I buy here very often.

I received all shipments. In the case of a damaged shipment I received a good deal of customer service in a very short time. I'm happy to continue shopping there. Recommended online shop, they have good prices and fast shipping methods.

Their customer service is really responsive and always ready to help you for any issue. sends you emails to keep you up to date with what is new and offer's further discounts on their already competitive prices. Because they ship to so many countries, you have to check that a particular item has a suitable plug and power rated for your country.

I am still learning how to purchase by email and take advantage of many discount coupons, but would have no hesitation in recommending them and their products. If you are into hobbyist, or someone who enjoys buying, rosegal is well worth a try.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Customer Care.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments

I have never seen a more obvious fake review in my life. Try all you want, but there are hundreds, possibly thousands, of REAL reviews of Rosegal -- And they perfectly illustrate how inept they are as a company.

Actually, inept is a terrible word to describe them ... they are criminals. Let's stop with the niceties! If someone is literally stealing your money, how are they not criminals??

Rosegal stole my money. They refuse to give me a refund. Me, and countless other customers like me! When will the payment card companies finally put them out of business?????

How many people need to get ripped off??? Is there a number? lol It's thousands of us already!

Meanwhile, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard .... they are all accomplices to these scam-artists, as they are profiting every single time one of us gets robbed!