Moscow, Russia

I recently purchased a dress.The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful.

I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items, great customer service and no problems with the shipping. Sizing was accurate, quality of material and stitching was better than expected, bead work was all secure and the colour was exactly as depicted in the photograph.

Fast international shipping and good prices! Very happy.

I know people tend to focus on the negative, so I wanted to share my positive experience to restore balance for prospective customers.I will definitely return to Rosegal.

Review about: Rosegal Online Order.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.