5.0

I recently purchased a dress.The package arrived EARLIER than promised and dress was beautiful.

I had a beyond expectations experience with this company. It was perfect. Good quality items, great customer service and no problems with the shipping. Sizing was accurate, quality of material and stitching was better than expected, bead work was all secure and the colour was exactly as depicted in the photograph.

Fast international shipping and good prices! Very happy.

I know people tend to focus on the negative, so I wanted to share my positive experience to restore balance for prospective customers.I will definitely return to Rosegal.

This reviewer shared experience about on time delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Rosegal and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments