Don’t buy run either way way to small are way way to small cheaply made not as picture I receive wrong color and damage merchandise in August and after sending pics of the damage items nd the items with wrong colors it’s December and I am still out of $300 don’t order please there no contact phone number the items look so beautiful and tempting in the devil in disguise don’t order one item please don’t lose out like I did Get Outlook for iOS. Spent over $300 dollars in damaged clothes wrong color sent out and clothes not as picture and all Rosegal can offer is $16 to buy more items really can’t believe this response I put this on Rosegal Facebook pages as well Thank you very much for recent order on rosegal!

We have sent you a new message entitled 'Would you like to get a cash coupon of 16USD from Rosegal.com?' in your rosegal account. Please view and reply us here on this link: https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/review?start_time=1511438727&end_time=1511611527&token=26fe0bea1a7841cc5c1d153048de6192&t=AT17112326139 Once we have received your reply, we will typically respond you within 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays).

Comments