Brooklyn, New York
1.3

This place is shady. I put in an order over 3 weeks ago, and it hasn't arrived.

I called them and they refused to cancel my order because they said it's already been shipped out. The customer service representative was very curt and unfriendly (which is understandable because it seems like a really *** company). Luckily, my purchase was not big, but will definitely not be shopping here ever again!

Don't do it! Prices are low because quality is low.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Sutton

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment. We regret to hear that you have the quality issue. Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

We are awaiting your reply. Rosegal Customer Service

Lindsi
@Sutton

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!! I WANT A CEO TO CALL ME!

From the second i ordered today for the 1st time and WILL NEVVVVVVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! Been nothing but a nightmare from the beginning! It literally took over an hr to order things cuz site keeps freezing up so the lady in messenger was trying to help me so my big order can get SOME TYPE OF DISCOUNT FOR JOINING AND THAT WASNT WORKING! I TOLD HER NUMEROUS TIMES JUST LET ME ORDER BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF STUFF BUT THEY RAN OUT OF SEVERAL THINGS WHILE SHE WAS TRYYYYYING TO HELP THEN FINALLY WE GOT IT FIGURED OUT AN HR LATER AND NOW SEVERAL HRS LATER IM TOLD MY MAAAAAAIN GIFT I WANTED WAS SOLD OUT!

Then whyyyyyyyy did it sell out cuz I had it in my basket FIRST!!!! Cuz their were 3 left now she said she would give me credit! BS! I want my money back!

I called and thank god I did cuz the dresses were not the right size the site has to be fixed the operator said he was going to tell the manager to fix it was wrong dress sizes on the site, thank god he fixed it for me but as far as the rest of my order IT BETTER NOT RUN OUT OF ANYTHING ELSE OR I WANT A FULL REFUND! I HAD NOTHING BUT A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH INTERNET SITE ORDERING AND OPERATORS GOT DISCONNECTED 6 TIMES!

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO A CEO BUT AINT NO ONE GOING TO CARE OR GET BACK WITH US CUZ OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! BUT I’M NEVER GOING BACK HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I ordered for the first time and what an utter disappointment. The rolling pin I ordered would work nicely in a child's play house.

The carvings are so shallow it can't be used to decorate cookies. Also the long runner I bought for our entry way was brown online, it arrived BLACK, and thin as a cracker! It's cheap, thin wrinkled polyester.

Also the third item was never shipped. Folks you have been warned, you are throwing your money away!

Placed an order on November 16th. Still have not received my order.

At this point I’m guessing I was ripped off since I’ve not heard a word. Doubt I will ever order from this site again

Rosegal Reviews