1.9

I have purchased products that was confirmed by rosegal to be IN STOCK and shipped in 3days.. I get one notice that only one item out of 7 has been shipped..

I called DHL to confirm and they said they not even have the shipment. just notification that it's supposed to be here... I send multiple emails with same shipping response. I thrn get a noice that my MAIN item which was for my bday..

was suddenly not available due to high demand and they only offer me to get a new fantastic item or wait 15 days for this item.. *** NO! I THEN write to tell them that THEY informed me that ALL my items were in stock and ready to be shipped and now all of a sudden it's unavailable...not yo mention the shipment DHL has no clue of.. and I demand a refund....

no response as of yet.. but will keep u posted ... this is unfair business practice!!!!! and DISHONEST to the consumer..

DO NOT TRUST THEM!! PERIOD

Review about: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Two of my items were not sent and although i have sent email. Said a few words on instagram and ALSO had a go at them on their fb page i have not heard one word from them.

The items I did get were ok. The sizing was all over the place though and i ordered everything in a small.

Some rhings were wau roo bbig the others too tight. I.wont be buying from them again!