After waiting weeks and receiving each of the pieces separately, I finally received my entire order.The quality is laughable and the pieces look NOTHING like the pictures online...

there is no recourse as this company ships from all over the world and refuses to refund. The bathing suit is so thin you can practically see through it when it gets wet. The sweater, if you can call it that, is so poorly made that I am afraid to wear it. I think it will fall apart if I wash it once.

The dress looks like it might be child size.

Thank god I only spent $70...NEVER AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosegal swimsuit from Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Rosegal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

karry123

Dear jennifercella,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

Please note that Rosegal does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to find the correct size before purchasing.

For your issue, we will check it for you.Please contact us on our support center with your order number.

Many thanks,