Savannah, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago.Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I had ordered.

I was looking for a nice, fitting, female cut hoodie, but what I was given is something is that looks like a bad sewing project a drunk 14 years old made at summer camp.

I made the mistake of for the first time of NOT Googling the company before buying. I have also read that someone who has ordered from this "company" had their credit card numbers stolen. I am out only $15 and I am glad that was it.

I made a $15 mistake that I am trying to warn others about on any website that will post my words.Thanks.

Review about: Sweatshirt.

I liked: That i will never have to order from them again.

I didn't like: Items not as pictured.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $17
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.