I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago.Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I had ordered.
I was looking for a nice, fitting, female cut hoodie, but what I was given is something is that looks like a bad sewing project a drunk 14 years old made at summer camp.
I made the mistake of for the first time of NOT Googling the company before buying. I have also read that someone who has ordered from this "company" had their credit card numbers stolen. I am out only $15 and I am glad that was it.
I made a $15 mistake that I am trying to warn others about on any website that will post my words.Thanks.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- That i will never have to order from them again
What I disliked
- Items not as pictured
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "This company is awful. My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago. He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them..."
- "I ordered 2 months ago still havent recieved my order what is going on i want my coat or my money back ..."
- "Customer service is nonexistent. Please do not buy anything from them. I purchased 3 items. Received 2 of the 3 items. Sizes are off, quality is poor and one of..."
- "USAUTO in savannah sold me a Chrysler 300 with a broken rear subframe...now they wont talk to me.Eric Richardson. Im buying rear tires like every two weeks now...."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."