1.3

I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago.Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I had ordered.

I was looking for a nice, fitting, female cut hoodie, but what I was given is something is that looks like a bad sewing project a drunk 14 years old made at summer camp.

I made the mistake of for the first time of NOT Googling the company before buying. I have also read that someone who has ordered from this "company" had their credit card numbers stolen. I am out only $15 and I am glad that was it.

I made a $15 mistake that I am trying to warn others about on any website that will post my words.Thanks.

fuglymongoose wrote the review because of not as described at Rosegal and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Rosegal to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was items not as pictured. Author liked the most that i will never have to order from them again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal sweatshirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments