This company is an absolute scam.I sure wish I had read the reviews before being sucked in by the super-cute looking clothes that showed up on my Facebook.

Firstly, I was supposed to get "expedited shipping." If by expedited shipping they mean "will arrive some time before monkeys fly out of your butt" then I guess I should be satisfied. My order was placed before Thanksgiving and I received a partial order on Christmas Eve (even though I wanted most of these outfits for the whole Christmas SEASON, not just DAY). I contacted Rosegal's "customer service," (if you can say the term "customer service" in regards to Rosegal with a straight face then you're a far better person than I am), many, many times only to be fed a stream of canned responses (as you will see they have sent to myriad disgruntled customers above and below my post). If you try to call their customer service, you will never get a human being to respond to your queries.

You are limited to emailing them. When I finally did get my products, they were incredibly disappointing. I wear a 3X and only 2 of the blouses fit me. The others wouldn't fit a gal who wears an XL.

The pants would probably fit a gal who wears a size 6. Their response to my complaint and request for a postage-paid envelope was to check the sizes on their site and to return the items (at my OWN expense) if I was dissatisfied. I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY that an American-based company would EVER get away with this nonsense. If you plan on selling your wares in America, then use American sizing.

Period.Rant is finished.

Review about: Rosegal Pants.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Waiting forever and items would not fit a 10 year old.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments