The 5 payments came out of my account on Nov 11th.It is Dec 18th and have not received any merchandise.

I have contacted the company and was told the order was on it's way shortly. That was 2 weeks ago. I contacted paypal to investigate, as orders were paid there. I don't have much faith I will receive anything at this point but hope I can receive money back.

With all of the complaints I see after the orders were placed, I guess I M not the only one with problems. One of the complaints says it is a scam.

I am afraid it could b true and am glad I did not use my credit card.The payments went to IVAN that I don't understand.

This reviewer shared experience about "did not receive any merchandise" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $260. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosegal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosegal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosegal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments