Ordered a coat from Rosegal on Sept, 8 payment cleared my credit card on Sept 9.I paid extra for expedited shipping which meant I would be receiving my order within 7 days.

Well here I am 20 days later and still have no coat. I have contacted customer service multiple times and was told the coat shipped out yesterday. When I contacted the shipping company to verify I was told that the tracking number was invalid. I immediately contacted customer service again.

Again I was given the same tracking number.

Contacted shipping company two more times and was told both times the tracking number is invalid.At this point I will NEVER order from them again and plan on disputing the charge with my credit card company first thing in the morning.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Liars who scam customers.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

These people are total scam artist and I put a message on facebook to let anyone I know to never order from then as once they get your money if the clothes do not fit you are screwed as no return address and you are instructed on their site to call (no one ever answers even though you leave message after message and call all day and night).I am out over $110.98 and their sister crooks Fashion Mia $136.19.

Face book should not run their adds but then maybe they get kick backs.Mad, yes very.