3.9

I ordered a Floral Dress on Rosegal last Oct.13, 2016.

For me, the delivery of the item was bit slow because it takes 1 month before it arrived. But the good part is once you e-mailed them regarding the delivery problem, their action was fast. After my complaint for slow delivery of the product, after 3 days, my order arrived. Good thing their response to their customer was fast.

One thing I like is the free shipping worldwide. The product I ordered is good and has a good quality fabric.

The fit was very good.Thanks to Rosegal for being good to their customer.

JHOYROMY76 wrote the review because of good customer service at Rosegal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosegal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery was slow. Author liked the most support response and product and after sales service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosegal and rosegal shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Longview, Washington, United States #1244340

I ordered a dress from Rosegal in May-still have not gotten it.Tracking shows it sitting in NY customs.

Paypal interceded after two months and got my money back. Rosegal asked me to send the dress back if I ever received it.

Horrible company. Beware.

I have never heard of anyone liking the product they finally received.

They are on a scam notice facebook page.

to mm Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines #1244694

Maybe it depends on the location or a country. I got my order after a month.

to mm Calumpit, Central Luzon, Philippines #1244700

Maybe it depends on the location or country. I have receive the product after a month. They were not scam.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1244336

Do u still have the email address. The one that is provided on their website, didn't exist

to Anonymous Calumpit, Central Luzon, Philippines #1244695

You can contact them in their website. Do you have an account to Rosegal?

to JHOYROMY76 Calumpit, Central Luzon, Philippines #1244701

Email:support@rosegal.com

to Anonymous Calumpit, Central Luzon, Philippines #1244698

1 888 320 8188, this is their contact no. in the U.S.