1.9

Half of my order wasnt shipped for 3 weeks after I placed my order and I never got notification it was shipped until I contacted customer service. I was told in the beginning that I would get free credits due to my complaint and its inconvenience but then at the end found out that I have to leavfe a positive review that rosegal ‘didn’t tell me to make’ when you did Just to receive my compensation.

I find this unethical therefore will not be shopping with rosegal since I know know its untrustworthy. Don’t trust all the positive reviews as they may have been paid to post them.

Review about: Rosegal Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Issue with delivery and ethics of the company .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Rada

Dear Customer,Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We at Rosegal offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.We will offer you a solution to your issue via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.We look forward to hearing from you,Rosegal Customer Service Team