Featured Not resolved
2.2

On December 5, 2017 I placed an order for two identical watches and two different 18x18 pillow cases.First of all tracking was non existant, I did finally receive one item yesterday, one pillow case.

The picture on the case that was online was supposed to be of a wolf against a moon howling and clouds, the one I received had a wolf, some purple globs in each corner and a few sprigs of bare tree branches in left bottom corner. The rest of the case is blank? Not only do they NOT respect customers, lie about delivery, lead people to believe that what they order is truly as it is, and offer no sympthy for their actions! Disgusted with them and all of their sister companies that are ripping people off.

They should be shut down for false everything. I am now waiting still for two watches and one pillow case. Which, by the way why were the items shipped so sporadically. They all would have fit in one package and with barely any weight.

I fear what might be coming, or the way these clowns do business, what I might not be getting.I will pursue this to the finish.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery unacceptable and product fraud.

Comments