Featured Not resolved

My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days.Today is day 8 and still have not received anything.

When I receive my order I will definitely post on the quality. On the website you can see pics and messages from others that have purchased the merchandise you are looking at. I did a lot of research before ordering. It also states on the website the sizes are European and the difference in US sizes.

It also has what material the dress is made out of. The dress I got was polyester and lace.

So I went to a dress store and tried on a dress made out of polyester and lace.DON'T BE ***, DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pictures. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of rosegal clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Rosegal needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.