filters
State:
City:
Product:

Rosegal - Good day

Good day. I ordered in this store headphones for gifts to friends. The product arrived in Ukraine in 17 days. When choosing a product used the help of managers. They rosary answered all my questions. Headphones was pleased. I will buy more. Thank you store. Доброго времени суток. Заказывал в этом магазине наушники для подарков друзьям. Товар приехал в Украину за 17 дней. При выборе товара пользовался помощью менеджеров. Они четки отвечали на все мои вопросы. Наушниками остался доволен. Буду покупать еще. Спасибо магазину.
5.0
Reply to reviews
I ordered a sweater and leggings 12/1/18, it is now 1/7/19. Still waiting for my order. When I contacted customer service they stated they had not received their shipment from the manufacturer for the items. I also paid for expedited shipping and was told these items...
Reply to reviews
I had purchased 2 items in November for my daughter received them recently they were damaged ,poor quality not as described;no packing slip I have made numerous attempts to return these items to you with no success, I have tried to get my "ticket" for both these items,...
Product
I didn't like
  • Lack of verbal communication
  • Refusal to suppy fast return label

Rosegal - Item not recieved

Rosegal - Item not recieved
I have not recieved this hoodie. Please make sure it is in an xlarge i recieved three and they fit me who is 110 lbs my.

Rosegal - Horrible service

Like most others, I ordered early in December and it's now January 3, I have no product and no update. I even paid for expedited shipping. It hasn't even been shipped yet. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Rosegal - I want a refund

I ordered a jacket November 29th, the company took the money out of my account on December 3rd....It is now January 2nd and I have not received anything, not even an update on where my order is. All I want now is my money back.
I didn't like
  • I didnt get my purchase
  • You took my credit card and did not deliver

Rosegal - No free shipping

I put an order in it said I got free shipping, but when I tried to check out, it wouldn't give me that option. Then I tried calling. That was a farce. Then I tried their live chat. The guy I was chatting with wasn't making any sense so I said forget it I'll shop somewhere else. I'm glad now after seeing all the bad reviews.
Show

Rosegal - Didn't receive order due to wrong address. Order was sent back to sender.

Didn't receive order due to incorrect address. I called and the person I talked to was of no help at all.
1.3

Rosegal - Have not received my order

I want ed to know my delivery status... WATS happening with Rosgale ..this is very disappointed for customers not reacted even after 10days of delivery

Rosegal - Don't buy here, especially clothes

The clothes are not sized correctly. An Extra large size is actually a medium. In addition to the bad sizing, there are not fasteners or zippers to get into the clothes. Very very cheap!!!!
Product