The picture of the lady with each of the 6 outfits I bought is not the same as what I received. The patterns and colors are different.

The quality is so poor and all the clothes are made of polyester or some equally bad material. All are scratchy and smell. I had no idea the return policy was so complex so I am just throwing this junk out. I need to take a picture of each item I want to return?

What? I never heard of such a thing. I was willing to pay the shipping and handling to return them but not if I have to jump through hoops, which it appears I have to do. NO company should make it that hard to return an item.

On top of the pictures not matching up, all the clothes have a strong chemical odor to them. I don't even think they are safe to wear.

I guess you get what you pay for but there will never be a next time for this *** poor company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosegal Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

So far the purchases for me have matched their description and sizes. They do state polyester on listings so I dont understand why people complain about material.