Potwin, Kansas

Followed their instructions and requested a ticket number in order to process return of very poorly made clothing.I received an automated reply stating that their support staff would contact me in 24 hours.

I did NOT receive a reply email to several email requests sent to support@rosegal.com.

I called their customer support number and received an automated reply stating no one could answer and to leave a message, but their mailbox if FULL and I could not leave a message.Horrible customer service and worst online and customer support experience that I've had in a very long time!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rosegal clothing. Rosegal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Comments

I will dispute your charge on my credit card for a raincoat that does not fit me and I have no place to return it.

Janet Wiseman

mediationboston@gmail.com

781-861-9847

I am having the same problem. What did you end up doing?

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1266282

I ordered 3 things in my size, but none fit. None of the items can be returned per their return policy, which states that they will not allow returns for items that do not fit. DO NOT ORDER from rosegal unless you like throwing your money away.

Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States #1238117

OMG, I wish I would have read this before I purchased 8 tops.

What a ripoff. Never again. Please tell everyone that is thinking of making a purchase, don't do it.

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States #1215844

Rosegal sizes are wrong.Tried to call no response.

Can't get an email address.Poor customer service and poor contact information

to Anonymous Warren, Michigan, United States #1264991

Hoodie too small still waiting for two Xmas gifts can't in touch with customer service its scam I am reporting this site to the federal government of business. I am making a formal complaint and my lawyer knows how to contact you miserable poor excuse for human beings taking hard working people money a big rip off. Never again will I use this piece of shita site

Rada
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1147165

Dear customer,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket named "Reply from pissedconsumer" here:http://support.rosegal.com/.

Yours sincerely, Rosegal.com Customer Service