Rosegal - Can't believe they are still going!! Possible FRAUD and EMAIL SCAM!

96 of 719 Rosegal reviews

Long story - i will try to cut it short...

Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday.

Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they have the money.

Then i get an email back saying they can't send the order until (and i quote) 'To release my order, please kindly provide the following details: a colour copy of my ID. Passport or driving licence showing everything but my date of birth and document number and a photo copy of my credit card used for the payment!!!'

HOW RIDICULOUS!!!!

Looking at the comments said on various website... i am very lucky as after NUMEROUS emails back and forth using their *** ticket system i finally got my money back but i was threatening them with FRAUD as i did not agree with this method, so they must have gotten worried about it and sent me the money to shut me up! I shop on-line a lot and i have never ever been asked for such personal information!

I thought that was going to go away and id never hear from them again... i got a newsletter from them a good few in one day and they just kept coming - i was so annoyed with them i just unsubscribed - little did i know after a painful 'ticket' dispute back and forth and up to (not joking) 12 unsubscribes, saying i was unsubscribed, i STILL got their *** emails!! I was so frustrated and i don't want anything to do with them!!!!

Further to this they managed SOMEHOW to get another personal email address from me and email me using this - i thought this would never end!!

Luckily i have managed to get a block on their emails so fingers crossed i never get any more!!!!

I have never been made to feel so frustrated by a company before and i will do anything to help prevent another customer go through this! If i could give ANY ADVICE...JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - THERE ARE FAR BETTER WEBSITES ACTUALLY SELLING STOCK FOR GOOD REASONS! LOOK AT ALL THE BAD BAD REVIEWS!!!

To further add to this crazy situation - i wrote a review on on another review website saying the same thing and they have urged me that i have to take down my review in order for them to sort out my problem...... This just rings alarm bells!!!

Ive kept all the correspondence and screenshots to prove should i need to.

I would just urge people to stay clear!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Urge others not to use
    • Awful

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
96 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rada

Sep 07 #1209077

Dear customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you.
According to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. You can refer to this link http://www.rosegal.com/payment-verification.html for details.
For the unsubscribing issue, please understand that we need some time to do it.
For more details, we have sent you an email with our solution, would you please check and reply it?
Thank you very much for your understanding. Yours sincerely,  Rosegal Customer Service

Jul 20 #1187400 Rochester, New York, United States

I'm freaking out! I ordered something. Un be known to me about all this commotion. Only discovered these message boards.
They have acknowledged my order and sent me a tracking ticket. Supposedly the order has shipped.
I will definitely keep you ALL POSTED!
Why doesn't the government do something about legitimate problems instead of all the foolishness we are bombed with every day on the news?
I don't know about anyone else, " I'm sick to death of politics!!!"

Jul 14 #1184955 Sahuarita, Arizona, United States

Thank you for this post..I won't go near them. I had a funny feeling when I saw their website and that's why I looked for reviews.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×