Rosegal - Can't believe they are still going!! Possible FRAUD and EMAIL SCAM!
Long story - i will try to cut it short...
Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday.
Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they have the money.
Then i get an email back saying they can't send the order until (and i quote) 'To release my order, please kindly provide the following details: a colour copy of my ID. Passport or driving licence showing everything but my date of birth and document number and a photo copy of my credit card used for the payment!!!'
Looking at the comments said on various website... i am very lucky as after NUMEROUS emails back and forth using their *** ticket system i finally got my money back but i was threatening them with FRAUD as i did not agree with this method, so they must have gotten worried about it and sent me the money to shut me up! I shop on-line a lot and i have never ever been asked for such personal information!
I thought that was going to go away and id never hear from them again... i got a newsletter from them a good few in one day and they just kept coming - i was so annoyed with them i just unsubscribed - little did i know after a painful 'ticket' dispute back and forth and up to (not joking) 12 unsubscribes, saying i was unsubscribed, i STILL got their *** emails!! I was so frustrated and i don't want anything to do with them!!!!
Further to this they managed SOMEHOW to get another personal email address from me and email me using this - i thought this would never end!!
Luckily i have managed to get a block on their emails so fingers crossed i never get any more!!!!
I have never been made to feel so frustrated by a company before and i will do anything to help prevent another customer go through this! If i could give ANY ADVICE...JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - THERE ARE FAR BETTER WEBSITES ACTUALLY SELLING STOCK FOR GOOD REASONS! LOOK AT ALL THE BAD BAD REVIEWS!!!
To further add to this crazy situation - i wrote a review on on another review website saying the same thing and they have urged me that i have to take down my review in order for them to sort out my problem...... This just rings alarm bells!!!
Ive kept all the correspondence and screenshots to prove should i need to.
I would just urge people to stay clear!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Urge others not to use
- Do not use
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Rosegal In General
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "Ordered two hoodies. Received one yesterday. Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?! I should have known..."
- "What I ordered was completely different than what I received!! To add to this I'm missing the other shirt I ordered! ..."
- "Long story - i will try to cut it short... Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday. Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."