Long story - i will try to cut it short...
Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday.
Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they have the money.
Then i get an email back saying they can't send the order until (and i quote) 'To release my order, please kindly provide the following details: a colour copy of my ID. Passport or driving licence showing everything but my date of birth and document number and a photo copy of my credit card used for the payment!!!'
Looking at the comments said on various website... i am very lucky as after NUMEROUS emails back and forth using their *** ticket system i finally got my money back but i was threatening them with FRAUD as i did not agree with this method, so they must have gotten worried about it and sent me the money to shut me up! I shop on-line a lot and i have never ever been asked for such personal information!
I thought that was going to go away and id never hear from them again... i got a newsletter from them a good few in one day and they just kept coming - i was so annoyed with them i just unsubscribed - little did i know after a painful 'ticket' dispute back and forth and up to (not joking) 12 unsubscribes, saying i was unsubscribed, i STILL got their *** emails!! I was so frustrated and i don't want anything to do with them!!!!
Further to this they managed SOMEHOW to get another personal email address from me and email me using this - i thought this would never end!!
Luckily i have managed to get a block on their emails so fingers crossed i never get any more!!!!
I have never been made to feel so frustrated by a company before and i will do anything to help prevent another customer go through this! If i could give ANY ADVICE...JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - THERE ARE FAR BETTER WEBSITES ACTUALLY SELLING STOCK FOR GOOD REASONS! LOOK AT ALL THE BAD BAD REVIEWS!!!
To further add to this crazy situation - i wrote a review on on another review website saying the same thing and they have urged me that i have to take down my review in order for them to sort out my problem...... This just rings alarm bells!!!
Ive kept all the correspondence and screenshots to prove should i need to.
I would just urge people to stay clear!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE AGGRAVATION!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Urge others not to use
- Do not use
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Rosegal In General
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "Long story - i will try to cut it short... Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday. Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."