100% full Not resolved
1.5

Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart from both arm sleeves if you move your arms... can anyone imagine? One part of shirt is longer than other half. This is really weird. Who was stitching the shirt? This is stuff was of around 10 USD.. I really want my money back immediately. Please be warned not to buy anything from this SCAM website.

If you wear it , it can you give miserable moments of tearing. coming out of stitches with whole from stitches any time . I hope I would have read and explored reviews before ordering it..

Can I have my money back in my account?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of clothes and i have been trying to reach someone at rosegal with no luck. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rosegal blouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada

Dear customer,

We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.

For the quality issue, we will improve it in the future.

Coud you please tell us your order number so that we look into your problem and then give you a satisfactory solution?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/faq/index/index?st=1,you can write the subject as "complain from pissedconsumer".

Yours sincerely,  Rosegal Customer Service