Milwaukee, Wisconsin
100% full Not resolved

Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart from both arm sleeves if you move your arms... can anyone imagine? One part of shirt is longer than other half. This is really weird. Who was stitching the shirt? This is stuff was of around 10 USD.. I really want my money back immediately. Please be warned not to buy anything from this SCAM website.

If you wear it , it can you give miserable moments of tearing. coming out of stitches with whole from stitches any time . I hope I would have read and explored reviews before ordering it..

Can I have my money back in my account?

Review about: Stylish V Neck Sleeves Printed Blouse For Women.

I didn't like: Quality of clothes, I have been trying to reach someone at rosegal with no luck, Worst quality product.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Blouse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Rada

Dear customer,

We regret that the products did not meet your expectation.

For the quality issue, we will improve it in the future.

Coud you please tell us your order number so that we look into your problem and then give you a satisfactory solution?

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/faq/index/index?st=1,you can write the subject as "complain from pissedconsumer".

Yours sincerely,  Rosegal Customer Service