2.2

Well I bought this wig through the site without putting in my account information , I basically bought it as a guest through my Paypal .And the hair was nothing like the picture .

The only thing that was correct was the length , the part of the wig look wigish and my wig was so nappy , I tried everything to try and make it smooth , I washed it and conditioned it. It's still nappy , on the picture the wig look like the part is more natural and the hair look very straight . It's false advertisement because my wig was nappy , I could even comb my fingers through it and I broke three of my combs and a brush trying to detangle , , it's nothing I can do with it . I purchased the wig because it looked natural and it looked like great quality but what I got was totally different from the picture .

I wore it for a couple of hours and my sister talked about my hair the entire time because of how nappy and brittle the hair was . What I screen shotted is the actual picture displayed on the rosegal website .

And the other picture is when I took the wig off I couldn't even comb it .Now tell me if that look anything like the picture that's been avertised , the wig was only on my hair for a few hours and I brushed it the whole time and it still came off looking like this.

Review about: Rosegal Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments