I ordered two items (thank god only two items because I had originally several more in my shopping cart) and they were nothing like the picture, to say the least.Through hitting them incessantly with negative comments on Facebook and Twitter, I did get them to respond to me customer service query.
An image of how that went is attached. Long story short, you do not want to order anything ever from this company, and please, warn your friends too!
I wish I'd checked some reviews first.:( :( :(
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a scam company based in china
- Horible customer service
- What i ordered
- Scammers and thieves
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like my chic turn down neck long sleeve swater on time it my anniversary outfit ..."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."
- "Long story - i will try to cut it short... Made an account to buy new item for a family members birthday. Payment went through and they confirmed with an email they..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- "Watch out for these dogs it a scammed..."
- "What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service. Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system. ..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."