I ordered two items (thank god only two items because I had originally several more in my shopping cart) and they were nothing like the picture, to say the least.Through hitting them incessantly with negative comments on Facebook and Twitter, I did get them to respond to me customer service query.
An image of how that went is attached. Long story short, you do not want to order anything ever from this company, and please, warn your friends too!
I wish I'd checked some reviews first.:( :( :(
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a scam company based in china
- Horible customer service
- What i ordered
- Scammers and thieves
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Watch out for these dogs it a scammed..."
- "What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service. Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system. ..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."