100% full Not resolved
1.4

I ordered two items (thank god only two items because I had originally several more in my shopping cart) and they were nothing like the picture, to say the least.Through hitting them incessantly with negative comments on Facebook and Twitter, I did get them to respond to me customer service query.

An image of how that went is attached. Long story short, you do not want to order anything ever from this company, and please, warn your friends too!

I wish I'd checked some reviews first.:( :( :(

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and are a scam company based in china. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sweatshirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Rosegal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sweatshirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments