4.2

I can't really say anything negative about my first order from Rosegal.All the products I orderded (a off shoulder dress, a swimsuit and a light blouse) had way better quality than I was expecting, and were true to all measurement charts.

Their materials were good in quality and their sizing was true to all the charts in the website.

All went really smoothly whith the shipping and the costumer service was always fast and polite answering all my questions during the order and the waiting for my package to arrive.The order was sent separately in two packages, that arrived with a few days of difference.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with fast support response and affordable pricing. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of rosegal clothing. Rosegal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosegal clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosegal.

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments