Ottawa, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace.

It took about two months for me to get my items. When I opened the bags, every single item was either significantly smaller than advertised (and I ALWAYS make sure to use the size chart because I'm very busty), extremely ripped, or both. The only intact piece of clothing was the necklace.

I took pictures of the damage with my Nikon and started e-mailing the RoseGal website. They first offered me a $5 refund (on a $56 order? Are you kidding me?), which I obviously refused. They then offered me $15, but only if I re-purchased everything from the store (an obvious attempt at a rip-off), which I also refused. They then, unbelievably, advised me to simply give the clothing to my friends and forget about the whole thing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I demanded that they refund me 75% of my money, or else I'd dispute it on PayPal and get 100% of it back. They then told me that they would only give me a refund if I sent the clothing back to them - the shipping and handling would have cost me over $80. They were asking me to pay $80 shipping and handling to get back my $56 refund (which they likely would not have done anyway). This was obviously their way of trying to scare people into not demanding refunds.

So, I opened a dispute on PayPal. I posted the pictures and PayPal refunded me the $56 right away.

Review about: Shirt.

I didn't like: Scam, Sizing problems, Defective, Damaged, Poor customer service.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosegal Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality, poor customer service, damaged product, trying to rip of mee. / $56
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosegal?

Comments

Erl3641
Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #1243263

I had a similar experience with rose gal.Their items were a rip off.

They were too good to be true. I should .have known. All the items were way too small. I ordered an extra large.

When the clothes came in they were all way too small. Ridiculous. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and received a full refund. I ended up donating all the clothes to the Salvation Army.

As they did no good for anybody In my family.Buyer beware.