Rosegal - All my clothes were ruined.

571 of 719 Rosegal reviews

I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace.

It took about two months for me to get my items. When I opened the bags, every single item was either significantly smaller than advertised (and I ALWAYS make sure to use the size chart because I'm very busty), extremely ripped, or both. The only intact piece of clothing was the necklace.

I took pictures of the damage with my Nikon and started e-mailing the RoseGal website. They first offered me a $5 refund (on a $56 order? Are you kidding me?), which I obviously refused. They then offered me $15, but only if I re-purchased everything from the store (an obvious attempt at a rip-off), which I also refused. They then, unbelievably, advised me to simply give the clothing to my friends and forget about the whole thing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I demanded that they refund me 75% of my money, or else I'd dispute it on PayPal and get 100% of it back. They then told me that they would only give me a refund if I sent the clothing back to them - the shipping and handling would have cost me over $80. They were asking me to pay $80 shipping and handling to get back my $56 refund (which they likely would not have done anyway). This was obviously their way of trying to scare people into not demanding refunds.

So, I opened a dispute on PayPal. I posted the pictures and PayPal refunded me the $56 right away.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Defective
    • Damaged
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality, poor customer service, damaged product, trying to rip of mee.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #695421 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
571 of 719 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Erl3641

Nov 20 #1243263 Hackensack, New Jersey, United States

I had a similar experience with rose gal. Their items were a rip off. They were too good to be true. I should .have known. All the items were way too small. I ordered an extra large. When the clothes came in they were all way too small. Ridiculous. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and received a full refund. I ended up donating all the clothes to the Salvation Army. As they did no good for anybody In my family. Buyer beware.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosegal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosegal.
Filing a new complaint about
×