1.3

I placed an order before December first, thinking that would be enough time for the order to get to me, thinking it was 5-10 business days. On the 11th day, I tried to track my order but supposedly I can't track it because I didn't select Expedited shipping (which there wasn't an option for). I messaged them and I got a reply back:

Dear stephanie,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

I’m delighted to inform you that your order is on its way. However, as you selected Flat

Rate Shipping which is unregistered mail, no tracking number is available with this order

therefore the shipping progress cannot be traced online.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Hope you can receive your package soon,

If there are any additional problems or further queries, please contact us.

Best regards,

Chloe

That was sent on the 11th, so on the 18th I messaged them again...this is what I got:

Dear stephanie,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

therefore the shipping progress cannot be traced online.

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Hope you can receive your package soon,

If there are any additional problems or further queries, please contact us.

Best regards,

Chloe

SAME EXACT THING!!!!! So thinking that it is the holidays they are really busy, I waited....On the 23rd, still no package. I messaged them again and got the exact same thing again. Except this time they told me to be patient. Needless to say, I still haven't gotten my package and it's already after Christmas. I just messaged them back saying if I don't get it within the next few days, then I will cancel my order and demand a refund!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Look on the site.

Comments